01/04/2012

Rosey Tea

Two posts in one day, you're positively privileged dear readers.

I just had to come and tell you about one of my purchases from the Country Living fair last weekend. Are you a fan of fruity tea? Generally I would say no but so beguiled was I by one of the concoctions that I tasted last weekend that I simply had to bring it home. The tea that I speak of is Rose Garden Tea made by The Lawn  When I tried it last weekend it had been turned into a syrup and served with Champagne..it was bliss in a shot glass, no lie!

I took a little snappy snap of my pretty rose tea in a pretty rose tea cup, what better way to serve it?


Of course, you should strain it before drinking but just how pretty do those little rose buds look? Once strained you are left with a delightfully pink beverage that tastes heavenly with honey. I see it being a summer staple on all the (healthy) picnics I plan to have.

I have also discovered that the tea remnants make the most scrummy smelling pot pourri once dried, a subtle rosey, tea fragrance that looks cute to boot. Perfect. No one likes waste do they and it's far too lovely to be thrown away anyway.

Until next time my dears,

Lexie


Twitter Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with rose infused teas - Taylors of Harrogate and Twinings both do a lovely one, I haven't tried Whittards' version yet though.

    Will have to see if I can get hold of some of this lovely stuff too!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jem you must, even if it's just to stare at it all day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...