07/01/2012

A tasty treat

Sometimes, in this wonderful virtual internet world you stumble across something that you simply must share. And the beauty of having your own blog is that you can share it with some very lucky people.

If you are not familiar with Cherry Menlove's fabulous blog then you really must take a look at it, it is quite honestly the most beautiful blog I have seen. She is one of those people that I find so inspiring, all of her pictures are beautiful, her home is just perfection and she shares such wonderful ideas, moments, musings and images that  I am a regular visitor to her blog. On a recent visit I came across her recipe for sausage rolls, and being quite hungry at the time and in possession of all the required ingredients I decided to follow her recipe..

Image source

The result was just pure yummy, wonderfulness and the sausage rolls were perfection in pastry! Thinking about them makes me want to make hundreds more! If you would like to give these morsels of perfection a try then Cherry's very simple guide is available here. While they're cooking why not peruse her blog, I would start with her year in pictures posts...some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen in a long while! 

Have a great weekend,

love Lexie 

x x x


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today from Cherry Menloves facebook page and I have to say, I love it! Been reading some of your back entries and can't wait to read more :) x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...