07/08/2011




This Sunday eve I bring a gift from the freebie fairy or more precisely the Graphics Fairy, in fact I bring you a whole basket full because I simply had to share the beauty.

This are all free and printable for your pleasure, do with them what you will and oh the things you could do!

How truly sweet this little swallow is. Swallows are
a classic motif for the shabby French chic style. Adorable.
Want it? Go get it
Download this little precious from here


And what about some French ephemera? There is also a white version
of this that can be used as a transfer. I plan to use the decoupage technique
to stick it to my shabby old chest that I recently thrifted and painted.

For more of these delightful, downloadable treasures you really must head on over to visit the graphics fairy. She has many treats on offer for you.

As for me, apart from finding lovely things online I spent today painting an old wardrobe. It went from mahogany art deco mess to white and shabby complete with hand made heart garland. It only took me 2 years to get round to it...more on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...