06/08/2011

From my home to yours

A little while back on Tumblr I started a little series called 'From my home to yours' in which I gave quirky and inventive tips for your vintage, shabby chic inspired home. Sadly, they were a little over looked. But perhaps you, my trusty readers will find them more useful?

Part one starts today and there will be more to follow in good time.

From my home to yours- Part one




Have you ever thought about using pearl as curtain ties? It really works you know. I  never wore this
necklace and I couldn't help but think that it was meant for better things. So i wrapped it around my curtain and
my what an effect. It works really well for the French glam look which is perfect for my bedroom.
This idea could work with any costume necklace so why not give it a try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...