19/06/2011





Craft swaps are a fun way to share your talents with others by giving handmade trinkets in return for other handmade trinkets. I am very lucky to know a fair few crafty ladies and so craft swapping means I get wonderful, unique items by my favourite talented ladies. My first craft swap was a long time in the making- we arranged it back in January and I finally sent my finished product out last month! Thankfully the responses were good.


 These are the little treasures that I managed to put together complete with gift tags and vintage postcards. Both key rings were personalised in different ways to make them extra special! 

I am patiently awaiting my turn to see what my lovely friends will come up with for me! I will definitely be posting about them whatever they are.

Why don't you try a craft swap with your friends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...