18/06/2011

Rustic pretties

I do love ebay- the only place that cash strapped crafting types can buy supplies at minimal cost! Thanks to ebay I was finally able to get my hands on some lovely, rustic jars. I have a real thing for mason jars- in fact I am planning a whole post on the possibilities for mason jar upcycling and believe me, they are endless!



Apparently, we Brits don't have mason jars over here...we have kilner jars instead but they are practically the exact same thing. I don't know what I'm going to do with mine yet- apart from the ribbon jar. That one was pretty much earmarked the moment I saw them! If you are a lover of shabby things then the next time you're thrifting or flea marketing and you see some of these treasures you must not miss out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...