01/01/2012

A sparkling 2012

Hello all, January is upon us...can I just be the first to say that I miss Christmas, can we do it all again please??

I am not too excited for the coming year, the last few have been hard and full of more bad than good unfortunately so I will wait and see what this year holds..although having had some terrible news late last year I have a feeling it's going to be a hard few months, sigh!

Nevertheless, before I go into my winter slump and battle the January blues or the "Januaries" as my dad would call them I would like to wish my readers a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR and a wonderful, craft and beauty filled 2012! Look I even found a pretty picture and everything...

Image source
I look forward to spending my year in your delightful company!

With love,

Lexie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...