18/12/2011

My printable gift to you

Hello all,

Christmas is but a blissfully short seven days away. Unfortunately I have been horrifically ill since last we spoke and I am very slowly getting better...hopefully in time for Christmas!

I stumbled across some rather adorable printable gift tags for those of you who love everything cute and vintage and have yet to wrap your gifts..infact, they are so lovely that I re tagged some of my presents.

So here they are..


You can download them here for yourself and bring some extra festive loveliness to your no doubt sublimely wrapped gifts. I printed mine on some peach coloured card and they look wonderful!

On another note, I am amused and surprised by the amount of Christmas blog posts I have read titled "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"...Is this a blog rule that I was not aware of?

Have a lovely Sunday,

Love,

Lexie (Cough, cough, sneeze, sniff)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...