03/07/2011







Just stopping by with some more beautiful freebies for your lovely, pretty selves. I am obsessed with the prints, they're so eye catching and vintage inspired!


These vintage print delights are courtesy of the sublimely wonderful Pugly Pixel and aren't they just lovely? Once again, I believe they are to be used in your graphic design endeavours to adorn blog posts, images, websites etc (just like my own example above) but I just can't help thinking that they would make the cutest little post it notes for marking notes and such or even better as little book marks! They could also double up as little flags for your next tea party or picnic or even to accessorise a scrap book, notice board or journal.

Go mad people and use a little imagination...you need to find an excuse to have these in your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...