02/06/2011

To be continued..



I've been a bit absent the last week, I do apologise. Although I do wonder if anyone actually notices. I found this little eco friendly project the other day and I have now purchased all the ingredients. So, come Saturday I will have some very well fed birdies..and that's saying something because they already eat better than I do!
I will be posting my success/failure story so let's hope it turns out well! The general consensus is that these would make great wedding favors..well sure, if your guests like birds and don't try to eat them themselves...I say, why wait to get married!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...