25/06/2011

Mon petit jardin rose

I finally managed to focus some attention on my little garden and I thought I would share some photos of my lovely summer blooms.

This is the only rose in my garden at the moment
and it sure is perfect.








My hydrangea withered and all but died last year within
weeks of being purchased...this year it seems
to be feeling better as it has turned from nothing into
a huge, beautiful plant.

I love penstemen


It's not all pink...not quite anyway!

My pretty sweetpeas!

I didn't intend to take pictures of only the pink plants, there are other colours in there somewhere!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...