22/06/2011




Happy Wednesday folks.



I have just stumbled across these lovely  freebies and I just love them!! I believe their intended purpose is to jazz up digital art or for use on blogs such as this. But I think You could use these tape strips for far more interesting things. Print them out onto paper and you can use them on gifts as decorate sticky tape, or you could use them to fasten gift bags, or as cupcake flags, you could even use them as a fancy way of attaching photographs into an album by gluing them down...the possibilities are quite frankly, endless!

I found these sitting pretty over at Pugly Pixel so do head on over, download and enjoy!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...