24/05/2011

The joy of printables


I honestly do not know how I survived before I discovered the wealth of free treasures on the internet that you can download and print and keep forever. I have officially become freebie obsessed, more specifically freebies of the beautiful kind. There is no better way to add thoughtful, beautiful and personal touches to parties, picnics and showers. Actually, there is no end to the possible uses of cute internet printables, all you need is a printer, some imagination and an occasion.

I have gathered five lovely freebies for you to enjoy and believe me it was difficult to choose. I will be doing this a lot so stay tuned for more wonderfulness.

Behold my findings below and enjoy!




Beautify your gifts with this darling little tag from Tipjunkie


Do you own a craft room, do you aspire to own one? Either way you need this
poster printable from Missie Krissie in your life. Frame it and adore it.


Bring a little love into your life and not just on valentines day
courtesy of Kind Over Matter. Bunting is wonderful.


These downloadable wallpapers are so lovely I can barely stand it.
I would frame them to make an amazing feature wall but they would
certainly make for some gorgeous packages too.
You can thank LoveMae for these.


These should not be restricted to valentines day only. They are truly lovely and should
be used at every opportunity. I love the cupcake one the most. These
treasures are the handywork of Heartmadeblog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...