30/01/2012

Swap crafts with me..?



Gosh, do you realise how hard it is to come up with a nicer, sweeter way of saying 'Swap'..there is not a single synonym that is better than swap! Being a lover of wonderful words I was quite frustrated and so I gave up..swap it is..hmph!

Anyway, sorry..to the matter in hand. I've been a bit icky today so I have spent the day on the sofa..bleurgh! But nevertheless I have come to you today with somewhat of a proposition for you. Does anyone what to do a little craft swap with me? Just for a little bit of fun?

Well, this is my proposition for anyone who is interested..


  • You can sew, stitch, embroider, knit, crochet and beyond...the floor is yours.
  • There will be no need for a particular skill level, no set standard, just make what you can and make it with love.
  • You can make as many or as few items as you like.
  • There will be no deadline, just pass on your finished item/s when they are complete.
  • If you can, post your gifts on your blog to show the world.


If I only get one participant, then it'll just be me and you baby, and if I get more then I will pair you all up. It could be great way to meet new people and make some new bits and pieces.

You have until Friday 3rd to comment below to show your interest.

So if this sounds like something you would like to join in with then shout at me below and you will be welcomed with open arms. 

I shall call it 'Lexie's most wonderful craft exchange'..see no sign of the word swap in there!!!

With love,

Lexie




2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know I am up for this. Hooray! I am officially interested! And I'm totally with you on the word 'swap.' That sudden 'puh' sound at the end is not pretty.

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and missed out on your craft swap :/ I love craft swaps! Just finished up with one for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your blog address or e-mail and I'll write straight back.

Love,

Lexie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...